Sunday, November 15, 2015

30 Days of Thanks-Days 13 & 14

Today I am thankful for two days with Dave's family celebrating our early Christmas.  His parents will leave for warmer weather in AZ after gun hunting.  I feel like I gained 5 pounds the last couple of days; we had so much wonderful food.  The kids enjoyed playing together and were entertained for a good part of the day with our nephew's new magic kit.  We watched MANY magic shows:)  We decided not to bring our camera so I just have a few shots from my phone; sometimes I just like to watch instead of seeing it all through the camera.  We're looking forward to using our family's new telescope!!  We love to go lay in the backyard during the summer and look at the stars, now we will really be able to do some star-gazing!
 We pulled out our Christmas jammies!
 Cousins in Christmas jammies!
 Grandpa and Grandma made Christmas cookies
 The kids were working on coloring the wrapping paper for the Christmas gift we all got for Dave's parents.
 There's Jack!  All the Reed cousins by the tree waiting patiently to open their presents!
 All dressed up in their Christmas duds!
My sister-in-law made Jesus' birthday cake this year.  It was SO good; you can't go wrong with chocolate and caramel!  We will have to bring our 'A' game next year to make a cake equally as delicious! 
 
 

No comments: