Friday, November 6, 2015

30 Days of Thanks-Day 6

Another day of many little things to be thankful for.  I am thankful for visits from two friends who I used to work with at the bank.  It was so good to see them and to finally meet Ashley's sweet little Avery!  She is an absolute doll.  All the girls at the bank were there for me from the beginning of my mom's cancer.  Michele, who also came today, has lost both of her parents so she knows how much it hurts.  She is such a good friend and stopped by to drop off box top labels that she always saves for my girls.  I am also so thankful that we found a florist to do my sister's wedding flowers!  They are going to be beautiful.  We know mom is helping with wedding planning from Heaven; Brian and Kaci's wedding date was the only one still available at this florist:)  I'm ever so thankful to my sister for taking the girls for a movie night at the school she works at and then for a sleepover at her apartment.  My boys and I got our grocery shopping done, a couple Christmas gifts bought, and scored a great deal on diapers for the little man.  Looking forward to a fun-filled weekend!

No comments: