Thursday, November 7, 2013

30 Daysof Thanks-Day 7

November 7, 2013-Today I am thankful for my brother.  Of course we had our differences when we were younger but now he is one of my best friends.  Maybe it was the horrible punishment my parents used to give us when we were fighting; we had to sit on the couch and hold hands and it was pure torture to both of us.  There is so much comfort in knowing he is just a few blocks and/or a phone call away.  He has helped us out more times than I can count.  I am so thankful that we have been able to either be there together or take turns being at different appointments with mom.  I love that he and Dave are such good friends.  I love that when we talk on the phone we say, "love ya" before we hang up.  I am thankful that he is Grace & Wyatt's Godfather.  I am so thankful that he moved to Green Bay and had the opportunity to meet Sarah; I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law, she is the perfect addition to our family.  I hope that my kids will always have the support of each other as I do from my brother (and sister-in-law and sister, but more on that tomorrow:)  He is going to be such a good daddy to his twins. 
 

No comments: