Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Thanks-Day 19

November 19, 2013-Today I am thankful for Dave's determination and hard work he is putting into losing weight.  Of course I love him no matter how big or small he is, but I want, and need, him here with me and the kids for many more years to come.  Since he started in September, he has lost over 40 pounds.  Tonight he was holding Grace and he came up to me and said, "here, hold her for a minute."  I took her and he said, "that's how much weight I've lost."  It's crazy when you put it into perspective like that.  So proud of him!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm glad you posted this. When I read your post yesterday I noticed how thin he looked in your new header picture and was wondering if he had lost weight. Congratulations to him. It is definitely noticeable!