Tuesday, November 12, 2013

30 Days of Thanks-Day 12

November 12, 2013-Today I am thankful for these two little pieces of heaven that joined our family early this morning.  The only way I could love these two more is if they were my own:)  They are absolutely beautiful!  Welcome to this big world Hannah Catherine & Hattie Cynthia, you are loved beyond measure!
 The girls holding the girls:) Madi & Hattie and Gracie & Hannah.
 Madi & Hannah
 Happy Grandpa & Grandma with Hattie
 Proud Daddy with Hannah
 Grandpa & Grandma Hoverson with all the "Grands."  They went from 2 to 5 within 5 months!  So very blessed!
 Grace and Hannah; Grace was singing her, "You are my sunshine."
 Uncle Dave and Hattie; she is so tiny compared to his big hands!
Uncle Dave and the twinnies
 Me and my nieces!

No comments: