Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Thanks-Day20

November 20, 2013-Today I am thankful for good results from my mom's latest scan.  Although there are still obstacles to overcome, there is definitely good news (you can check Caring Bridge for updates, http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cindyhoverson/journal )  Scan result days are hell, plain and simple.  I know the extreme emotions I feel so I can only imagine what it's like for my mom.  I feel physically sick until I know the results, it's all I can think about and I find myself pleading with God numerous times throughout the day asking Him to please take care of my mom.  So today, I am so very thankful that God has taken care of my wonderful mom and that another scan result day is over. 


I have to include this picture today...Grace got this new "twin" jogging stroller on Monday.  Of course her first thought was that since it was a twin stroller it would only be fitting that her new twin cousins should have a ride in it.  She had strict instructions from Grandma and Grandpa that the stroller was not for real babies and only for her dolls.  It was probably against my better judgment but this morning we had to give Wyatt a ride in it.  As you can tell, it wasn't really his favorite:)

No comments: