Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Thanks-Day 6

November 6, 2013-Today I am thankful for my parents.  They are the truest example of what love and marriage are all about.  To say the last year has been hard for them would be an understatement, but they remain positive and keep a sense of humor through it all.  I am so incredibly proud to be their daughter and so very grateful that we are able to see them most days.  Not many parents will pick up and move close to 1000 miles to be able to be close to their kids and grandkids.  I am thankful that my mom was always home with us when we were young and that my dad has always had a very good job that provided for all of us and allowed mom to be home with us.  I'm thankful for the college education they gave me.  I am thankful that my kids have gotten to develop such wonderful relationships with the both of them, it truly fills my heart with joy watching them.  I am thankful for all the wonderful memories I have from childhood to now with them.  I could go on and on but I could never really put into words what they both mean to me.  Like my mom always tells the kids, I love them to the moon and back, moon and back, moon and back again:)

No comments: