Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Jolly Day 24 and RAK Lessons



I asked the girls to tell me what their favorite parts about our RAK were and this is what I got:)  I really feel like they enjoyed doing it and asked daily what our RAK would be.  Madi asked me one day if we could please wait to do our RAK for the day until she was done with school because she didn't want to be left out.  I am so thankful that we did these this year.  We were really able to enjoy the season instead of being rushed everyday and remember what's it's all about.  We already have plans to  do this again during the summer (not that we won't practice kindness any other times of course!), maybe instead, or in addition to, our bucket list. 

 Here are the kiddos during our special night that Jolly planned for us.  It was just priceless when our doorbell rang around 6pm and there was the pizza delivery person at our door.  She told us Jolly had sent her to bring us pizza.  I think their eyes were as big as the pizzas!  Unfortunately, Grace ended up in bed with Dave, and I on the mattress with Madi because once Madi realized Grace was in our bed she didn't want to sleep in the living room by herself.  There are remnants of popcorn scattered all over the house this morning; Dave said that's how we party around here:) 

 Jolly had one more silly stunt this morning before he leaves tonight with Santa.  Wyatt went and stood by him and said, "cheese."  This is Wyatt's "cheese" face:) 


We want to wish you all a very blessed Christmas!  We are going to church this evening and Madi is singing in the choir.  Then we'll head to my mom and dad's for our traditional taco/nacho dinner and presents! 

No comments: