Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday

It's not quite 8am yet and the girls are really on top of their quotable moments game this morning.  Hope they bring a smile to your Friday morning like they did mine.  Have a great weekend! 
 
*I was holding Grace this morning when we were dropping Madi off at school.  Grace says, "Wyatt is probably crying."  I asked her why Wyatt would be crying and she said, "because I sittin' on him."  I laughed and said, "what if you're sitting on his head" and Grace, being the sweet big sister she's going to be said, "no Mommy, I not ever do that to Wyatt."  Good to know:) 
 
*Grace gets a treat (usually a sucker or 2) every morning from the crossing guard at Madi's school.  She always has to have one as soon as we get back in the car and when we got back home this morning and I was taking her out of the car I said, "come on baby sucker."  We walked into the house and she said, "you a big sucker Mommy."  Yes dear, I really am. 
 
*My sunglasses broke last night and I was very disappointed since I just got them recently.  I had them laying on the kitchen counter last night, hoping I might be able to fix them.  I picked them up this morning and excitedly said, "Daddy fixed my glasses, he must love me!"  Madi said, "you should know Dad loves you not just because he fixed your sunglasses," and Grace said, "Daddy is your hero!"  Madi also told me, "I think you should give Daddy a big kiss when he gets home."  I think Daddy would agree:)
One of the little comedians...she doesn't photograph well if you couldn't tell:)

No comments: