Sunday, March 17, 2013

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 13-14 lbs. Thank goodness it's almost nice enough to start walking to school again.   
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and more and more tops, my belly is starting to sitck out of the bottom of some of my shirts:)
Stretch marks? No new ones.....yet, but the existing ones are more noticable and I feel like my belly is really stretching lately!
Sleep: Wyatt is VERY active at 4:00am usually; this morning I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.  Oh well.   
Best moment this week: Our bedroom re-do and we also had Madi's teacher conferences Thursday.  Of course she got a wonderful report and her sweet teacher brought us a baby gift; she absolutely goes above and beyond as a teacher!  Oh, and I think it's safe to say that Gracie is finally potty trained!!!  I put her in undies on Tuesday and after two VERY LONG DAYS of being in the bathroom more than I ever care to again, I think she's got it.  Not sure why I didn't do this 6+ months ago???
Movement: Yes, lots at night when I lay down, early in the morning; he's moving enough now that you can actually see my stomach move.    
Food cravings: Not really any cravings but we have been going through like an entire carton of strawberries every day lately. 
Gender: It's a boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope, feeling good.
What I miss: My hands not falling asleep at night; it's really annoying.
What I am looking forward to: Putting the finishing touches on our room and Wyatt's room, we are close on both! 
Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the size of a canteloup this week!!! No wonder my stomach feels like it's constantly growing lately! 
Milestones: Getting closer to the 3rd trimester!

No comments: