Wednesday, March 6, 2013

22 weeks, 3 days

How far along? 22 weeks, 3 days 
Total weight gain: About 12 lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and more and more tops, I really seemed to have "popped" this week.  I had several people at work look at me and seem shocked that I was pregnant and they hadn't noticed. 
Stretch marks? No new ones.....yet, but the existing ones are more noticable and I feel like my belly is really stretching lately!
Sleep: Still not great.  We moved the girls into the same room in hopes that it would help Grace sleep better.  She did one night and was back in our room last night. 
Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet little boy!
Movement: Yes, Daddy got to feel Wyatt kick on February 26th.  Last night I could actually see my belly move too.   
Food cravings: Cheese curds, I think Grace and I might have to have lunch at DQ today:)
Gender: It's a boy!!! 
Labor Signs: I've been having back/hip pain but it's definitely not labor, just self induced nesting pain:)  See below, you'll understand.   
What I miss: My hands not falling asleep at night
What I am looking forward to: Getting our little guy's bedroom ready and also re-doing our bedroom.  I told Dave that I am nesting already and he told me, "I'm fully aware of that dear."  He knows me all too well:)
Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the length of a spaghetti squash this week and we were told he is in the 83rd percentile already, weighing in at 1 lb. 2 oz.  The dr. looked at Dave and said she understood why we had such big babies:) 
Milestones: Over half way there!
This is the source of my back and hip pain.  These are all the shoes that the girls have outgrown.  Since finding out we are having a little guy, I got very ambitious over the weekend and decided it was time to go through all the girl stuff and start selling/giving to family.  Well, it's going to be a MUCH bigger project than I anticipated, good thing I have a few months to get it done! 

No comments: