Tuesday, December 1, 2009

30 weeks actual, 33 weeks probable

How far along? 30 Weeks but last week my Dr. said I was measuring 32 weeks when I was actually 29. Soooo, I'm about 3 weeks ahead of schedule.
Total weight gain: 30 lbs:(
Maternity clothes? Yep and even they are getting smaller and smaller by the day!
Stretch marks? Yes, probably some new and old.
Sleep: Getting harder and harder to do!
Best moment this week: Last night Grace was going CRAZY in my stomach, it's so much fun to watch my stomach bounce all around.
Movement: Lots of movement lately.
Food cravings: I'm really trying to behave myself, it's going to be so hard through the hoildays. Gender: "Still a girl"
Labor Signs: Lots of bachaches lately. After the Dr. told us I was measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule I am really nervous thinking how soon that could actually be. We could seriously have a baby still this year!!!
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Getting our Christmas tree this weekend, the house is decorated but Daddy wasn't home last weekend to go cut down the tree.
Weekly Wisdom: If Grace is measuring 3 weeks ahead, she would be roughly 5 lbs. this week (at 33 weeks) and about 17 inches long!
Milestones: 3/4 of the way done, probably more!!!
I heard back from my Dr. today and my glucose test was "normal" but on the high side of normal. I will need to monitor my sugar and carb intake until our little girl makes her arrival, what a stinky time of the year to have to do that...anything for my baby though. They will also be watching my weight gain closely this last little while. I'm so thankful that the test was normal and it was a good wake-up call for me to eat better.

No comments: