Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I need to get one of these shirts...

Seriously, it would really allow me to answer so many fewer questions:) I get asked when I'm due often and their response is usually, "oh, wow," with a very suprised look on their face which translates to me as "oh, wow, you're HUGE, I was expecting you to say you were due any day now." Today I am 29 weeks and Grace has been moving a ton lately. I go to the dr. tomorrow for my 3 hour glucose test so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is fine there. Thank goodness I have my Christmas cards to work on while I'm there, at least I can feel like I'm doing something productive with my day. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!
**I would add something to this shirt if I got it-No, I am not having twins. I just walked out of my office at work and someone asked me if I was having twins; that's all, just that, no other hi, hello, how are you, just "are you having twins." I love people sometimes.

1 comment:

Vicki Reed said...

Lexie,
I think you look great!! I gained 40 lbs w/Laura & was in now way in shape as you are!! Sometimes when people say dumb things you just have to consider the source! See you tomorrow!