Monday, December 28, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

There is a commercial for a church that plays on the Christmas radio station we've been listening to that has kids singing, "All I want for Christmas is Jesus." Madi and I were driving the other day and she heard the commercial and said, "Mommy, those kids said all they want for Christmas is Jesus." I could tell the wheels were really turning in her head but I said yes and kept driving and then Madi said, "Mommy, I don't just want Jesus for Christmas." Trying not to burst out laughing I explained that Jesus' birthday was on Christmas and Jesus is the reason that we have Christmas but she went on to say, "but I still don't just want Jesus for Christmas." I'm sure in the mind of a 3 year old the idea of getting a grown man for Christmas is a little strange:)

No comments: