Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & Baby Update

Here is my little family on Christmas Eve as well as the latest belly shot; 33 weeks, 2 days along. Sadly to say, this is the extent of the Christmas pictures that I'll be able to post on here:( We went to download our pictures last night and it downloaded 14 pictures (out of 69) and then stopped and all the rest were gone. We were very disappointed, at least we got this good one.

Christmas was great as usual and we are quickly finding out that our house that we thought was so big really is not. Rather than ask Madi what she got for Christmas, it's easier to ask her what she didn't get. We were all very spoiled and had a great time spending time with our families. We had Christmas Eve with my family, Christmas day with our little family and then in the evening we enjoyed Dave's extended family Christmas. On the 26th we spent the day with Dave's immediate family. Most people know that I LOVE Christmas but I can honestly say that I am worn out this year and ready for a break. It could have something to do with the fact that we'll have a new baby within a month!

I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and am still measuring 3 weeks ahead; I am 34 weeks, measuring 37. I have not gained any weight in the last two months but Grace continues to grow so the thought of labor this time is getting a little scary if there's a chance she'll be bigger than her big sister who was 9lbs. 6oz.!!! I will go back to the Dr. in two weeks and have an ultrasound and do some stress tests to make sure everything with Grace is okay. My Dr. is happy with my blood sugars and now that Christmas is over it will be even easier to keep them under control.

Our New Year will be very uneventful since I have to work tomorrow. New Year's Day is the busiest day at the YMCA since everyone is making their New Year's resolutions! We are also dog sitting this weekend for Dave's parent's dog, Remy so we plan to spend the weekend at home undecorating for Christmas, getting the carseat put in the car and Dave and my brother are making jerkey. Hope everyone has a very safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: