Tuesday, September 1, 2015

1st Day of School 2015-2016

This morning my girls went back to school.  I sure am missing them.  Grace shed a few tears before we ever left home this morning but was ok going into school; it broke my heart watching her walk in and thankfully my sunglasses hid my tears from her:)  Madi was happy to be back and see her friends and gave the principal a high five on the way in.  They are such good kids.  Happy 1st Day of 3rd Grade and Kindergarten!
 First Day of Kindergarten for this sweet little lady

 1st Day of 3rd Grade for my Madi girl!

 Sweet sisters
 And we couldn't go without a goofy one
 We can't forget about the rest of the crew, eagerly waiting to walk the girls to school!
 Headed to school!
 Grace and her friend Sara
 Look at her baby blues.  I am going to miss this little face being home with me so much. 
 Madi on her way into school
 Here goes Gracie.  Watch out Kindergarten, here she comes!
 

No comments: