Sunday, April 28, 2013

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: ???
Maternity clothes? Absolutely
Stretch marks? I think I got a new one this week:(
Sleep: I had the best night of sleep I've had in a while this week, it was pretty nice! 
Best moment this week: We stayed with my mom for a couple nights this week while the guys were away turkey hunting; hanging out with my mom is always some of my favorite times.    
Movement: He is moving soooo much; I have to say this is my favorite part of pregnancy, the most amazing feeling in the world!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular; I am on the glucose tolerance diet for the next three days:(
Gender: It's a boy, our little Wy man:)
Labor Signs: There was one point yesterday that he was sitting SO LOW!
What I miss: Not waddling
What I am looking forward to: Getting our rummage sale over with next weekend and getting my second glucose test over with on Wednesday. 
Weekly Wisdom: Wyatt is the size of a cucumber; he is anywhere from 15.2-16.7 inches long and between 2.5-3.8 pounds (I'm going to go ahead and guess he's closer to the 3.8 pound mark, just based off of the girls weights:) 
Milestones: 30 weeks, let the countdown begin! 
 
And finally...the girls:)  In their Sunday best for church and VERY excited that they didn't have to wear tights under their dresses because it was finally warm enough outside!
 

No comments: