Friday, January 8, 2016

LUNGevity Social Media Ambassador

I recently applied to be a Social Media Ambassador for LUNGevity Foundation.  This morning I received an e-mail that I had been chosen.  Today has also been 4 months since lung cancer took my mom from us.  It is my hope that someone, anyone, can learn something from me.  I'm both honored and thankful for the opportunity to spread awareness about lung cancer so that other families may not have to endure the pain mine has.   I do this in honor and in very loving memory of my mom, Cindy Hoverson, and Dave's grandparents, John & Lori Reed.  Always remember, "You think you're just a drop in the ocean...but look at the ripple effect one drop can make!"  Here's to the year of making mom proud.
 
 Visit http://www.lungevity.org/ to learn more about the work of the foundation. 

"OUR MISSION
LUNGevity Foundation is firmly committed to making an immediate impact on increasing quality of life and survivorship of people with lung cancer by accelerating research into early detection and more effective treatments, as well as providing community, support, and education for all those affected by the disease.

OUR VISION
A world where no one dies of lung cancer."

No comments: