Thursday, January 10, 2013

Made my day

This little note I received this morning from Madi's teacher just made my day.  It makes my heart so happy that I get notes like this sent to me; I am SOOOOO proud of my sweet Madisyn and the kind little girl she is.  I also couldn't be more thankful that Madi has the amazing teacher she does this year!

Hello Lexie,
I was going to email you last night but I had a tea party with my daughter Charlotte and I ran out of time. Charlotte keeps talking about wanting to go to school but we keep reminding her she has to be 4 (she is only 2 1/2). It made me think of Madi because I can only hope Charlotte and Macie are as good of students as Madi is. She is such a wonderful little girl and I really enjoy having her in class. She is so respectful, helpful, smart, and sweet. You should be very proud.

No comments: