Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Grace Lori Reed

Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet Grace!  I can't believe it's been 3 years since God blessed us with your sweet little spirit in our lives.  Each day is a new adventure with you and we wouldn't want it any other way.  You have the biggest imagination, one of my favorite things is litstening to you when you're playing and seeing what you will come up with next:)  You are sweet and sassy, smart and silly!  But, in your own words, you are not naughty, "I am just happy."  Thank you for always being happy and for helping us to be the same; you bring so much light and happiness to every day and have helped to make our hearts smile even when it's hard.  I hope your birthday is perfect, just like you, and I hope your long awaited zoo birthday party was all that you were hoping it would be.  I love you with all my heart Gracie. 
Love,
Mommy

No comments: