Thursday, January 24, 2013

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks on January 20 (Picture was taken at 16 1/2 weeks,I look HUGE here!)
Total weight gain: 4-5 pounds
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and a few shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones.....yet, but the existing ones are more noticable!
Sleep: So, so
Best moment this week: I am fairly certain that I am feeling little flutters!
Movement: Pretty sure I felt the first movement on January 21st, I don't really notice unless I'm sitting completely still which doensn't happen often.
Food cravings: Dairy Queen BLT with fry sauce
Gender: Not sure but I can't wait to find out in just over a month...Dave says boy:)
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing really, life is good:)
What I am looking forward to: Grace's 3rd Birthday was on the 20th, we had a great party but I can't believe my baby is 3!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the size of an avocado this week:)
Milestones: Officially in the 2nd trimester!

No comments: