Tuesday, January 22, 2013

15 Weeks and Happy Birthday Grandma (a little late!)

How far along? 15 Weeks on Jan. 13
Total weight gain: About 4 pounds but since the nausea isn't so bad and I have an appetite again I'm guessing this will start climbing:)
Maternity clothes? Still have 1 pair of regular pants that fit
Stretch marks? No new ones.....yet, but the existing ones are more noticable!                                  
Sleep: Not sleeping well lately; wake up and can't go back to sleep:(
Best moment this week: Hmm, noting inparticular I guess
Movement: I thought so maybe but now I'm not convinced it was baby moving
Food cravings: Dairy Queen BLT with fry sauce
Gender: Not sure but I can't wait to find out...Dave says boy:)
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing really, life is good:)
What I am looking forward to: Celebrating my mom's 50th birthday with her today! (on the 13th)
Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the size of an orange this week:)
Milestones: Officially in the 2nd trimester!

Also a great, big, happy 50th birthday to my mom (on the 13th).  We had a nice day together and the girls helped Grandpa with the cake.  We love you more than you'll ever know mom/grandma!
 

No comments: