Wednesday, January 30, 2013

17 (and a half!) Weeks

How far along? 17 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain: According to the Dr. today, I've gained 9lbs. since my first visit:(  But, in my defense, I do usually weigh myself right away in the morning at home and had already eaten and had alot to drink before my appointment:)
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and a few shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones.....yet, but the existing ones are more noticable!
Sleep: Has been pretty good lately actually
Best moment this week: Yesterday I prayed the God would just let me feel some movement to put my mind at ease and God answered my prayers.  We also got to hear baby's heartbeat again at the dr. today which is always music to my ears!
Movement: Yes, for sure on January 29, 2013
Food cravings: Nothing crazy this week
Gender: We will find out on February 28th, can't wait!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing really, life is good:)
What I am looking forward to: We have so much to look forward to; my mom got some wonderful news today and we have a new baby coming, God is good!
Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the size of my hand this week:)
Milestones: You know, every month, week, and day really feels like a milestone with this baby.  After you lose a baby you realize just how precious and fragile this whole process is.  You worry about every thing you feel or don't feel, every pain you feel, etc.  In the time between dr. visits there is worry and until I go there and hear that baby's heartbeat, nothing can take that worry away no matter how far along I get.  I hope now with being able to feel baby move some of my worry can go away because I will be able to feel his/her little life inside of me every single day and don't have to wait 4 weeks to hear his/her heart beating again. 

No comments: