Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nerds

Day one of fun with nerd glasses. I was Garth from Wayne's World once and bought these glasses, Madi thought they were awesome and as you'll see, they kept us entertained for several days.
Day two of fun with glasses. Madi was writing in her "journal" and loves to wear the glasses.
We couldn't leave Grace out!
Now comes the real fun; my brother bought a fake stash out of a machine at the grocery store. Fake stash+nerd glasses=hours of fun. My family has a very twisted sense of humor:)
And my brother, he can't grow one of his own so he has to buy one:)

2 comments:

Vicki Reed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki Reed said...

You buy them toys & more toys & it's the simple things that are the most fun!! I love Madi's new look, especially when she's journaling. A girl after her writing Grandma's own heart!! Grace is adorable in glasses!! Thank you for sharing.