Sunday, May 26, 2013

34 Weeks-Birthday Party Fun

How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: Right at 30lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, and growing out of some of those too! My shirts are getting shorter and shorter!
Stretch marks? Oh yes
Sleep:Some nights are ok, some not so much.  My hips really hurt in the mornings.
Best moment this week: We just got home from celebrating our nephew, Carter's, 4th birthday.  It was such a beautiful day and a very cute party!  The kids always have so much fun playing together and the girls didn't want to go home.    
Movement: He is moving like a little crazy man in there!  He moves TONS at night; I sure hope it doesn't mean he'll be up during the night and sleep during the day!
Food cravings: Cheese curds and tuna fish again. 
Gender: It's a boy, our little Wy man:)
Labor Signs: Had a couple more contractions this week and my feet and ankles are still super swollen.   
What I miss: Sleep, normal feet and ankles:)
What I am looking forward to: We have another busy week this week.  Madi has her 1st soccer game on Tuesday.  On Wednesday we are having a girl's day in Green Bay.  I am going to take Madi out of school for the day (if this makes me a bad mom, so be it) and we are going to my dr. appointment in the morning, out for lunch, getting pedicures, then getting our hair cut in the afternoon.  The girls don't know yet but there is a fair chance I am more excited than they will be:)
Weekly Wisdom: He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing.
Milestones: 4 weeks to go until 38 weeks, when Grace was born!
 
Our nephew, Carter, had his 4th Birthday party today.  It was a super cute ToyStory theme.  Here are a couple of favorites from the afternoon.
 I thought this was a really sweet picture; Dave's brother, Paul, with their sweet little Jack. 
 Madi trying out the cute Etch-a-sketch photo prop.
 Carter in his racoon hat from us:)
Studying his new Buzz Lightyear:)

No comments: