Sunday, May 19, 2013

33 Weeks and Baby Shower Fun

How far along? 33 weeks (picture was one day before 33 weeks)
Total weight gain: I've stopped torturing myself with this one:)
Maternity clothes? Yes, and growing out of some of those too!  My shirts are getting shorter and shorter!
Stretch marks? Oh yes
Sleep:Not great; getting to that uncomfortable stage 
Best moment this week: My sister, Kaci, and my sis-in-law, Sarah, gave me a perfect little baby shower/lunch for Wy man on Saturday.  It was such a nice day and we were super spoiled.   
Movement: He is moving sooooo much but still has a couple days where he's quiet then a couple of SUPER active days...wonder if he'll be like that when he's here??? 
Food cravings: Not really, just eating a lot in general!
Gender: It's a boy, our little Wy man:)
Labor Signs: Not really, just hugely swollen feet the last two days; it's been really humid. 
What I miss: Sleep, normal feet and ankles:) 
What I am looking forward to: Just having this little guy here; there's so much going on the next few weeks that I have a feeling this last little bit is really going to fly by!
Weekly Wisdom: He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing. 
Milestones:  4 weeks to full term!
 Me and my girls at Wy man's baby shower
 The adorable cake made by my very talented mom
 Awesome 4-wheeler that Auntie Kaci made!  Soooo cool!
Uncle Doug & Auntie Kaci made this for the shower, is that great or what?!?!
 Me & my sis-in-law Sarah who is expecting twins!!!!  No doubt Wyatt and the twins will always be BFFs since they will only be about 4 months apart!
The sweet message Madi wrote for little brother on the guestbook frame; it absolutely melts my heart!

No comments: