Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Week 22

Me and my girls at 22 weeks, Madi wasn't really cooperating but it was 6:00 in the morning so I can't blame her:)
This was on Mother's Day 2006, I was 21 weeks pregnant with Madi.
How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs. or so
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants but some regular shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ones left over from when Madi was born:)
Sleep: Madi slept in her own bed last night ALL NIGHT LONG!!! I haven't been sleeping very well the last couple nights...we put the flannel sheets on our bed and I think I'm getting too hot now.
Best moment this week: Gracie's room is painted!!
Movement: Still not a ton of movement except for at night when I lay down
Food cravings: Nothing really lately
Gender: It's a girl!!! Grace Lori Reed
Labor Signs: No, but I have a feeling the next few months could be VERY long, Grace sits so much differently than Madi did and really makes mommy uncomfortable sometimes:)
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Decorating Gracie's room; Daddy put the crib up tonight and I got some of the bedding on it, I can't wait to do the rest!
Weekly Wisdom: Take a nap whenever you have the opportunity! We've been so busy with stuff at home and I've been so busy at work I just feel worn out!
Milestones: Over halfway through this pregnancy!

No comments: