Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20 Weeks-Halfway!!!

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs. or so
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants but some regular shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ones left over from when Madi was born:)
Sleep: Well we got Madi out of our bed but now I've been ending up in her bed, I may as well give up on getting any sleep for the next 2 years or so.
Best moment this week: Just this morning Madi was laying on my lap singing to baby...I can't wait to see them together!
Movement: Every once in a while; she sits on one side of my stomach ALL the time
Food cravings: Spicy food and tuna fish
Gender: It's a girl!!! Grace Lori Reed
Labor Signs: Nope but she sits so low sometimes, making it very uncomfortable for me. I feel like I'm waddling already:)
What I miss: Sleep
What I am looking forward to: Getting Grace's crib bedding in the mail so we can start on her nursery! It should be here tomorrow!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Always make sure that Madi never feels jealous or like she's taken a backseat to Grace.
Milestones: We're halfway, if not more, through this pregnancy already!

1 comment:

Vicki Reed said...

You & Dave are such awesome, loving parents. I can't imagine Madi will feel left out when little Gracie arrives. You both are so sensitive to her needs!