Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mackinac Island Weekend

This was the highlight of our trip according to Dave. He found these great suspenders on our way home. He's such a dork. Bear with me as there are alot of pictures this time but not even close to enough pictures to capture how much fun we had. Dave with his cool new suspenders.
Madi feeding the buck at the Deer Farm, this deer would not leave us alone.
Dave, Madi and I at the Deer Farm
Man do I feel for this poor mama, four babies; she must be tired:)
My mom, Madi and I by the Mackinac Bridge
My goofy daughter sitting on a bear by the ice cream shop.
Madisyn obviously enjoyed her ice cream!
Madi and her best buddy Papa, they are quite the pair.
Dave, Madi and I on the ferry.
My baby sis marching in the parade; her band was AWESOME!!!
Madi and I watching the marching band playing at the Grand Hotel
My dad, Madi, Dave and I waiting to board the ferry to go to the island.

We had an awesome trip to Mackinac Island this past weekend. Thanks mom and dad for letting us tag along, we had an awesome time and way to go Kaci and the Pulaski Red Raider marching band for an awesome performance in the parade. It was definitely hard to go back to work today after such a great weekend.

No comments: