Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Post

I was looking back to my first post and I was reading how we said that before we had another baby there were three criteria that had to be met...

1. Madi has to be potty trained-check
2. We have to sell our house-check
3. Madi has to sleep all night, everynight, in her own bed-semi check

Well, I guess since our criteria have been met (for the most part) it's time to have another baby! That's right, Madi is going to be a big sister in February. I am due February 9, 2010. We are very excited. There will be lots of posts about this pregnancy as I plan to use this blog to help me do a better job of recording everything for this baby. Madisyn wants the baby to be named Zachary or Stacy. Although neither of those names are on our list, it's cute that she has some names in mind. She seems to be excited and will kiss my stomach sometimes or tickle it and say she's tickling the baby. I have a feeling that the excitement could wear off when she realizes that the baby will be staying at our house though!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!!
PS ~Feb 9th was my due date with Cooper!

Erin said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. I actually was wondering if you were when you posted on facebook that you were feeling sick.