Sunday, February 24, 2013

21 Weeks & Disney on Ice

How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: Still at 9-10 lbs
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants some shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones.....yet, but the existing ones are more noticable!
Sleep: Not the best, I feel tired ALL the time.  My blood pressure is consistently low, in the 90ish/50ish range so I know that doesn't help.  I guess I'm glad it's not the other way though.
Best moment this week: A fun girl's day today with Madi, Gracie, Mom, and Sarah at Disney on Ice then out to lunch!
Movement: Yes, lots of bladder punching going on lately:) 
Food cravings: I'm hungry for pizza but that's nothing new
Gender: Finally get to find out this coming Thursday, the 28th!!!  I can hardly wait. 
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Nothing really right now
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Thursday!
Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the length of a carrot this week
Milestones: Over half way there!
 
We also want to thank Grandma Hoverson for an awesome day at Disney on Ice today!  It was so much fun but I have to say the best part for me is watching the girls and the excitement in their eyes.  We had such a fun time:)
 Grandma and Madi-thanks Grandma for a great day!
 Auntie Sarah and Gracie enjoying some cotton candy
 My two little princesses before the show
 Crazies:)
 Mickey in the hot air balloon
Pocahontas, John Smith and Pumba with several other characters in the back ground
 

No comments: