Sunday, February 3, 2013

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 week (on time for a change!)
Total weight gain:  9lbs. :(
Maternity clothes? All maternity pants and a few shirts
Stretch marks? No new ones.....yet, but the existing ones are more noticable!
Sleep: Could be better, I like to sleep with my hands under my pillow and now they fall asleep almost instantly if I try so I'm trying to find a new comfortable position. 
Best moment this week: My Dr. visit on Wednesday and my mom's good news Wed. too
Movement: Yes, for sure on January 29, 2013 and there was a pretty good kick yesterday; baby loves to sit on my right side of my stomach, I always look so lopsided:) 
Food cravings: Fry sauce (most people in WI have no idea what it is so we have to make our own)
Gender: We will find out on February 28th, can't wait!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Sleeping with my hands under my pillow
What I am looking forward to: This week, not baby related again, I am looking forward to having two days off of work, I'm tired:)  Also hoping to get our taxes done...I know, I'm a nerd!
Weekly Wisdom: Baby is the size of a sweet potato this week and roughly 5.6 inches and 6.7 oz!!!
Milestones: You know, every month, week, and day really feels like a milestone with this baby. After you lose a baby you realize just how precious and fragile this whole process is. You worry about every thing you feel or don't feel, every pain you feel, etc. In the time between dr. visits there is worry and until I go there and hear that baby's heartbeat, nothing can take that worry away no matter how far along I get. I hope now with being able to feel baby move some of my worry can go away because I will be able to feel his/her little life inside of me every single day and don't have to wait 4 weeks to hear his/her heart beating again.

No comments: