Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my baby brother & 12 weeks

First off I have to say Happy Birthday to my baby brother who turned 24 yesterday! It's funny to think that I used to despise you so much and now you're alright:) Happy Birthday Douglas!

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I have one pair of regular pants that still fit
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ones left over from when Madi was born:)
Sleep: My sleep has been pretty good lately but no matter how much I sleep I am exhausted all the time.
Best moment this week: Getting to hear the heartbeat again and having Madi there to hear it with us.
Movement: Not yet, hopefully soon!
Food cravings: Not today, today I am feeling super sick:(
Gender: Only 7 weeks until we find out if Madi will have a little brother or sister! Our next appt. will be at 15 weeks and then another at 19 weeks. My Dr. said we could do the ultrasound at 19 weeks (usually done at 20) if I wanted to. Well of course I want to!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Having energy and feeling like eating.
What I am looking forward to: This week I'm looking forward to leaving on our trip to WY/MY on Friday!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Hmm, this week I could use some wisdom on how to get my almost 3 year old to stay in her bed ALL night!!!
Milestones: Making it 12 weeks!!! Second trimester, here we come!

No comments: