Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 Weeks!

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain: Not totally sure, maybe a couple pounds
Maternity clothes? Some maternity pants but some of my regular pants still fit.
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ones left over from when Madi was born:)
Sleep: My sleep has been pretty good lately but no matter how much I sleep I am exhausted all the time.
Best moment this week: I took Madi to swimming lessons last night and she saw a baby in a carseat that kept looking at her and smiling at her. Madi was very excited and asked me if she could go and kiss the baby. I told her told her that might not be the best idea but I'm so excited to see how she is with her own baby brother or sister. Also, I asked her what she wanted to wear the other day and she went in her room and picked out her big sister shirt, I think she's proud:)
Movement: Not yet, hopefully soon!
Food cravings: Not really, the other day I wanted a regular Pepsi though which I never drink.
Gender: Only 10 weeks until we find out if Madi will have a little brother or sister!
Labor Signs: Nope
What I miss: Having energy!
What I am looking forward to: Our Dr. appointment next Wednesday which Madi will get to come to so she can hear baby brother/sister's heartbeat too.
Weekly Wisdom: Stock up on diapers now when you find a good sale and have coupons on top of the good sale.
Milestones: Making it 10 weeks, I'm 1/4 of the way done!!!

Well, today I am 10 weeks! I am at the stage where people look at me as if they're wondering if I'm pregnant but don't want to ask and I hear some "whispering" going on at work. I definitely have a belly already which is fine by me but I guess I just wish it was blatantly obvious that I was pregnant, maybe I should get a shirt made that says, "Yes, I am pregnant so don't bother asking.":) I grow big babies and if the 2nd one is supposedly bigger than the 1st like they say; then I can only imagine how big my belly is going to get this time around!!! Madi was a whopping 9lbs. 6oz. and was 11 days early!

No comments: