Monday, April 20, 2009

Erin's Baby Shower

Here is my sis-in-law Erin with her cake...she is due to have our nephew June 1!!!
This is one of the decorations I made, if you can't read it, it says Baby Reed
Here is the table all decorated for the party!
The cake made by my personal cake maker...my mom!
One of the party favors; Erin is a coffee fanatic so of course I gave out coffee packets. They said, "A Baby is Brewing...Paul & Erin's perfect blend."
The other party favor; candy bars with personalized wrappers. "Anxiously awaiting the arrival of "Dear" baby Reed.
This is one of the other decorations I made for the shower, it hung above the table during the shower.

I had such a great time planning this shower. I had so much fun making all the decorations and favors to match. Paul and Erin got lots of great baby stuff now all they need is the baby! We can't wait to meet him in June!

No comments: