Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her and I don't know why I ever thought I could move away from her and survive because it wouldn't have been possible, I'm so happy she's here. I'm so thankful that my girls have her for a "Ga" and that I get to see her almost every day. I love her more than she will ever know.
Thanks to these two little cuties I have the honor of being a mommy. They are my world and I love them with all my heart.
This picture is just for the heck of it because I can't get enough of this cute little face.
Happy Mother's Day to all the great mom's out there, especially the other amazing ones in my family; my mother-in-law, my grandmas, Dave's grandmas and both of our daughter's Godmothers. We love you all!




No comments: