Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're still here!

My little Grace, deep in thought, and sleep:)
Madi showing off her ponytail-she wants to grow her hair long. It lasted all of 5 minutes:)
Bringing Ms. Grace up right-Go Cowboys!!!
My two pretties
Wow, it's been a while since I updated this! As I sit here, Grace is asleep and Dave is putting Madi to bed (aka Dave is falling asleep in Madi's room, sometimes he decides to wake up and join me in our bed but most of the time he doesn't wake back up and sleeps in there all night!). I don't know where the time is going; seriously how can Grace be 3 months old already??? She is still sleeping through the night and will sleep, on average, 9 hours/night. She is getting a tooth already so she has been a drooling machine! Madi didn't get her first tooth until she was 7 months old. Madi continues to be a VERY busy little 3 1/2 year old and keeps us on our toes big time. Work for Dave and I is...well, it's work. I wish things could be different for Dave but that is an entirely different story which I don't have time to go into tonight because it is past my bed time:) Have a great week!




No comments: