Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The little things.....

This morning on my way to drop the girls off at my mom's I passed my brother as he was headed into town for work and, as usual, we waved. This morning though, it suddenly struck me how amazingly blessed I am to live nearby my family. I love that oftentimes I do get to wave to my baby brother or my fabulous sister-in-law on their way to work. I love that we live less than a minute away from my brother & sister-in-law and only about 5 minutes from my mom & dad and could be there for eachother in the blink of an eye. I love that most Sunday afternoons and at least one night each week we share a meal together. I love that my brother moved here after I did and my mom, dad and sister followed...I can't imagine being away from any of them.

No comments: