Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Man of Value

I just have to take a minute to say how proud I am of my husband. On Friday, Dave was let go from his job. We were, and still are, in total shock. We have cried alot of tears in the last few days and spent alot of time wondering, "what are we going to do?" Though we still aren't sure exactly what we're going to do, I do know that something good is going to come of this and Dave will find a job he deserves. Since Dave shared the news with some of his former customers, he has received many calls from people interested in talking with him and possibly hiring him. The calls have come as a result of his old customers making calls to people they know on his behalf and sharing what a good guy Dave is with them. I don't know a greater compliment. I'm so proud of my hubby!

No comments: