Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The worst blogger of the year award goes to.....

Me! I wish I could say that there's been so much excitement in our lives that I just haven't had the time to sit down and write about it. Acutally, it's quite the opposite; it's the lack of excitement that has caused the major blogging lapse. Not alot has happened since Grace's 1st birthday which was the last time I posted anything but here are a few of the highlights:)
We watched the Superbowl with my mom who is the Steelers' biggest fan! It was a good game and all the talk for quite some time after.
Grace gets so exhausted that she has been falling asleep in random places, this is her latest nap spot. She has also fallen asleep in the bathroom while I was fixing my hair

Isn't she just the cutest kid you've ever seen? Madi & I went to Disney on Ice and had a great time. She was dressed up as Jasmine and in this picture is wearing the Flounder hat that came "complimentary" with her cotton candy:)

Other highlights:
*Madi is registered for 4 year old kindergarten & soccer:( My baby is getting so big!
* Grace had her 1 year old check up and she is such a little peanut compared to her big sis
Weight: 22lbs. 11 oz (Madi was 25 lbs. 6oz)

Some Madi funnies...
Madi-"Mom, let's pretend that I'm grown up."
Me-"Ok, how old are you?"
Madi-"I'm 8"

Me-"Madi what do you want to eat?"
Madi-"I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich with no peanut butter."
Madi comes into the bathroom where Grace & I are, I am fixing my hair, etc. and says,
"I wanted to come in here to get dressed so nobody could see me."
Me-"Well Grace and I are in here and we're the only other ones who are home."
Madi-"I know but Grace is too little, she doesn't understand me and you're just a mom."

No comments: