Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sweet little Gracie

January 20, 2010-Our beautiful Grace Lori Reed
The very first moment I met you, at 1:23 pm, I cried tears of joy because God had given me another perfect little girl.
Happy Birthday angel girl!
Happy Birthday to my dear, sweet, little Grace. I love you more than words could ever say. I don't know how to put into words the joy that you give me everyday. You are a beautiful little soul; full of Grace and beauty. Your name, Grace Lori, is a perfect reflection of the little girl you are; though you are too little to remember your Grandma Great, you will know her and you will understand why you were named after her. She is with you everyday. Thank you for coming into our lives, I am so blessed to be your mommy and so thankful that God trusted me with you. I love you so much, Happy 1st Birthday Gracie!

No comments: