Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sisters

Grace- 1 day shy of 5 months
Madi-4 days shy of 6 months

I was taking a picture of Grace after her bath tonight and remembered that I had a picture of Madi with the same towel on. It is so fun to compare their pictures at similar ages. Madi's cheeks are quite a bit rounder than Ms. Gracies. I don't think either of them could be any cuter:) I know it's been a while since I last updated, working part time has proven so far not to give me as much "free time" as I expected. I am enjoying it though and actually just got back from a week long training 2 1/2 hours away from home:( Dave and the girls decided mid week to come up and visit me, I was missing my babies something fierce. We had a good time while they were there, spent some time in the water park and just enjoying eachother. Boy am I glad to be home and back in my own bed though.

No comments: