Sunday, June 6, 2010

Farm livin' is the life for me

Me & my babies and Grace enjoying her favorite dairy product in honor of dairy month

Madi in the tractor tire

Mmmm, nice face Madi

Family shot; again, nice face Madi

Mmm, toes!

What a busy weekend it's been! Saturday we went to an arena football game which I fogot to take my camera to:( It was tons of fun and Madi had a great time, so much so that she actually slept all night long! Sunday we headed to breakfast on the farm which is where the above pictures are from (minus the one of Grace munching on her toes). From there we headed to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Madi sleeping in her own bed all night and hoping it would encourage more consecutive nights of the same; so far, no luck there. The new job is going very well and it's great to be at home more, I am loving that. Next week I will be gone Monday-Friday for training. It is going to be so hard to leave the girls but I know they will be in good hands. The longest I've ever been away from Madi is two days so this is going to be a major challenge but I hope I will come back and we will all appreciate eachother that much more:)

No comments: