Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Hartford!

This kid danced the night away at the reception!
Showing her moves:)
Jen, Steph and myself; friends from the University of Wyoming!
Enough said!
Helping Steph wipe the cake and frosting off of her face:)
Mr. and Mrs. Andy Hartford
Me doing a reading...I'm hiding behind the groom.
Here comes the bride (looking BEAUTIFUL I might add)
Madi and I before the wedding, check out that view they had, beautiful spot!

On August 1st we traveled to Sheridan, WY to see my friend Steph get married. They had an absolutely beautiful day and their wedding was gorgeous. I'm so happy we got to be there to share their day with them. Congrats Steph and Andy!!!

2 comments:

Vicki Reed said...

Madi looks like she had a ball!

Vicki Reed said...

When David showed me the photos from your vacation 3 days ago, I saw Madi's "evil eye" pouting picture. I asked him what happened. He said "she wanted another piece of cake & I said no". She is our emotional girl!