Saturday, March 24, 2012

Relay for Life

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot eat away peace.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the Spirit.

These two were proof of what cancer cannot do. I miss them both each and every day and they both took a piece of my heart with them when they left us. I was so very blessed to know both of them and to share some of my happiest times with them.

In loving memory

Grandpa & Grandma Reed

Lung Cancer


I will be participating in the Relay for Life, Pulaski on April 14, 2012. I am currently the #3 fundraiser out of 20 teams and 121 participants. Thank you to everyone who has donated to my team!

No comments: