Thursday, September 2, 2010

Madisyn's First Day of Preschool

Ready for her 1st day!
Modeling her backpack
Madi with her Tinkerbell backpack
Trying to get a pic with big sis before school-as usual Grace wasn't having it but I love the look on her face:)
Better, but Grace cannot keep her eyes open for a picture to save herself! She gets that from the Hoverson side of the family; I come from a long line of eye closers;)

Madi was super excited to start her 1st day of preschool today, so much so that she woke up at 5am and said, "I have to go to school in a couple minutes." She was also very worried about knowing her ABCs this morning and thought maybe she should practice more before she headed to school. She did fine when I took her in, only looking a little nervous but they took her in right away and told her how pretty her dress was and wanted to see her twirl in it so she was hooked:) The entire experience was harder on me no doubt. I held it together for the most part, just got a little teary eyed walking to the car, but then when I got home to my very quiet house (Grace was sleeping) it really sunk in. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I will update later on as to how the 1st day went!

No comments: