Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thankful

Since it's November now and we're thinking about Thanksgiving (which we will be hosting at our new house this year!!!) I just wanted to share some of the things that I'm thankful for. Keep in mind that this is a very partial list:)

I'm thankful for my awesome husband. Dave has been working so hard on our house and at work lately and I'm just so lucky to have him. He is a great daddy and I am so thankful that our paths crossed in Wyoming:)

I'm thankful for this amazing little girl that God gave me, I love her more than words can say. Madi makes my heart smile everyday; she is always so happy and loving and I'm so thankful that she's mine!

I'm thankful for my family. How many parents would pick up their lives and move halfway across the country to live by their kids and babysit their granddaughter? My parents did and they have no idea how thankful I am for that. I am also so thankful for Dave's family but I didn't have a picture of them all together on my computer:( I'm lucky to have such great in-laws.


I'm thankful for my WONDERFUL new house. It still doesn't seem real that this beautiful of a house is ours. I'm looking forward to many memories in this house.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That picture of you two at your wedding is so beautiful!! What a great thing to do as we approach the holiday season, remembering all the things we are thankful. Hope you have a wonderful time hosting your first Thanksgiving, we are doing the same with Andy's family.