Monday, September 29, 2008

Spoiled



I've always known that Madisyn is a little spoiled but I guess I never knew the extent of it until this morning. We got to my mom's house this morning where there was a new outfit and a new coloring book waiting for Madi. She proceeded to check out her outfit and try to put it on and flipped through her coloring book a little bit. Pretty soon, she turns to my mom and says as clear as day, " what else you get me?" My mom and I could not stop laughing. My mom told her that she had gotten her a new outfit and a color book and Madi looks at her and says, "what else?" It was a great laugh to start out Monday morning:)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Now that is adorable...the things kids say are the best! The picture with her walking through the flowers is so pretty! :)

Vicki Reed said...

I don't think she's too spoiled. She has manners & minds well. Of course I might be a little bit biased! :)